An alert has actually been released by Karnataka Civil service Commission to appoint prospects at the location of Inspector of Motor Automobiles as well as Regional Transportation Police officer. 161 jobs are being offered by the company. Prospects could get this task possibility and for taking part in this employment procedure they should submit the online applications prior to the closing date, i.e., March 04, 2016 till 11:45 pm. All info is readily available here under-.
Name of the Posts–.
1. Regional Transport Police officer.
2. Inspector of Electric motor Vehicles.
Closing Date to Apply– March 04, 2016.
No. of Openings–.
1. Regional Transportation Policeman- 11 Articles.
2. Examiner of Motor Automobiles- 150 Posts.
Vital Credentials– Educational credentials required from a candidate for the blog post of Regional Transport Policeman will be Bachelors level in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering from a reputed College or Educational Institution as well as instructional certification required from a candidate for the article of Inspector of Motor Autos will certainly be Class 10th pass plus legitimate driving permit and Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical Design.
Amount of Income– Repaired quantity of wage will certainly be offered to prospects appointed at the area of Assessor of Motor Autos and also Regional Transportation Officer.
Age Laws– Prospects should drop under the age bar of 18 yrs to 35 years in the case of Inspector of Electric motor Cars and also Regional Transport Policeman.
Method of Enrolment– Process of option will include steps like Computer system Based Competitive Exam. Prospects should do astonishingly to obtain hired.
Examination Charge- Application cost is Rs.25 for reserved category and Rs.300 for unreserved category. Settlement should be made via e-Payment Blog post Workplaces Only.
Steps for Applying–.
1. Prospects could submit the online applications by visiting the main web page of KPSC: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
2. Candidates must select the correct web link and load the on the internet application with essential details.
3. After filling up all information prospects need to upload scanned copy of crucial testimonies.
4. Fully filled online application should be submitted by the prospects as quickly as possible.
5. It is extremely important for candidates to publish hard copy of the online applications submitted and also utilize it in future when called for.