National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) has Released a work information notification for their recruitment of 02 Post posts like Accreditation Officer , Junior Accreditation Officer. There is great deals of opportunity for those candidates that are waiting for a long period of time for such chance. So Now, they are welcomed to all those qualified candidates to See their main portal www.nabl-india.org as well as fill the form online prior to the remain date of Entry that is 21.04.2016. It is a good idea to all the candidates check out all the info like name of the article, education and learning criteria, Selection procedure, ways to apply, pay scales, application charge and also essential days by Downloading and install the main notification. For Getting all Those details, you can see the main details website, or you obtain all those info below.
National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) Recruitment Information:
- Organization Official Internet site: www.nabl-india.org
- Business Call: National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL).
- Name Of The Article: Accreditation Officer , Junior Accreditation Officer.
- Variety of Vacancies: 02 Article.
|Name Of the Post||No Of Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Accreditation Officer Gr. II||06 Posts||30||Rs.25200/31500/- (Per Month)|
|Junior Accreditation Officer Gr. II||06 Posts||30||Rs.16690/20870/- (Per Month)|
- Task Location: Haryana.
- Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree in relevant branch of Scientific research or Bachelor’s Level in Medicine or equal from an identified college.
- Pay Range: The Picked prospects will certainly get income as well as emoluments based on norms of National Certification Board for Screening and Calibration Laboratories (NABL).
- Variety Process:.
- Application Cost: Refer Authorities Notice.
- How Could You Apply: online.
Last Day for Submission of Application by E-mail: 21.04.2016.