Bombay High Court has announced a working alert for the recruitment for 100 Law Clerks article, on the legal basis for Bombay High Court and its benches at Nagpur and also Aurangabad. Applications will certainly be sent/ received up to 30th September 2016 Eligible jobs applicants need to obtain the article.
Information Specification of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016.
|Age Limit||Salary / Pay Scale||No. of Vacancy|
|Law Clerks||Jobs Seekers should have degree in Law.
Jobs Seekers who are in the process of Post-Graduation they may apply for the post.
|Min: 21 Years
Max: 30 Years
|Rs. 20,000/- on monthly basis||100 Posts|
Location of Work– Mumbai (Maharashtra).
The procedure of Selection–.
Employment of qualified as well as deserving tasks applicants will be made on the basis of “Personal Meeting”.
The best ways to Use–.
Jobs Seekers who find them qualified for the post of Law Clerks they may comply with the following procedure to obtain the post:.
1) At first, Go to the official website of the company and also download the suggested layout of the application form.
2) Read the directions and procedure and afterwards, load the whole form.
3) After filling the type, attach appropriate papers and also reviews with it.
4) Papers must be self-proven by the prospects.
5) Maintain whole files in addition to application right into an envelope and that envelope must be extremely scribed as:-.
” An Application For the Article of Law Clerks”.
6) Send out the application to the postal address on or before the last date.
The Registrar General, High Court (Appellate Side), Bombay,
5th Floor, New Mantralya Building, G.T. Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre,
Near Crowford Market, LT Marg,
Mumbai – 400001
Last day for the receipt of Application Form– 30 September 2016.