Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has provided a working alert for the post of Mines Inspector and Motaryan Inspector through combined Competitive Examination 2016 Task Seekers, who are interested in looking for the post they need to send the on-line application form prior to the last day.
The application will certainly be submitted up to 30 November 2016.
Information Alert of JSSC Recruitment 2016.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Mines Inspector||31 Posts||18 to 35 years||Rs. 9300 to 34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-||Job Seekers should have completed their Diploma in Mines engineering from any recognized University or Institute.
|Motaryan Inspector||14 Posts||21 to 35 years||Rs. 9300 to 34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-
|Job Seekers should have qualified Matric with Science or equivalent.|
Location of Job– Jharkhand
Treatment of Choice– Work Seekers will certainly be chosen on the basis of
Physical Efficiency Test
General– Rs. 500/-.
SC/ ST/ BC Candidates– Rs. 125/-.
Make the payment of application charge via the Online Setting.
How you can Get the Application–.
Those Task Seekers that are interested in getting the post they could comply with the actions provided below:.
1) At the initial step, task seekers ought to see the official site of the organization.
Website Address– jssc.in.
2) After rerouting to the web page task candidates need to find the proper link to download and install the application form.
3) The application needs to be filled by the job seekers after reviewing the entire guidelines as well as guidelines.
4) Fill up the kind and also post the checked photo and also signature at the given space in the type.
5) After making the final entry of the Application, job applicants are suggested to take the print out the duplicate of the application as well as maintain it for the future use.
- Starting day for the submission of online application– 01 November 2016.
- The last date to submit the on the internet application– 30 November 2016.
- The last date to submit Application Charge– 01 November 2016.