Karnataka Examinations Authority has released their recruitment notice versus KEA Employment 2016. Work candidates could begin making an application for uninhabited posts of Panchayath Development Officer and Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1 on straight basis versus. There are total 1624 posts uninhabited. Interested job applicants can submit their application form with online setting on or prior to 15-10-2016
Quick information concerning KEA Recruitment 2016:-.
Call of the company:- Karnataka Examinations Authority.
Job Area:- Karnataka.
Posts Name, Complete no of openings but Pay Scale introduced against KEA Recruitment 2016:-.
|Post Name||Total no of vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Panchayath Development Officer||815||Rs. 20000-36300/- pm|
|Grama Panchayath Secretary||809||Rs. 14550-26700/- pm|
Age Limit:- Job seekers age limit need to be 18 years minimal as well as 35 years optimum.
Education Certification:- Work hunters need to be a Grad in any kind of self-control from a recognized College or Establishment.
Selection Process:- Composed Exam.
Application Fee:- Task candidates belonging to UR Merit and others need to pay the application fee for Rs.500/- as well as SC/ST/Category-I need to pay application charge for Rs.300/- via defined bank.
The best ways to apply versus KEA Recruitment 2016:-.
1. Job seekers need to browse through the main site i.e. kea.kar.nic.in for using with online mode.
2. Go to “Flash Information” area and click “Recruitment of PDO & GPS (G-1)” link.
3. Now press the link stated as “Employment of PDO/ GPS-Grade-1 Online Application”.
4. Comply with the actions and fill up all called for details in the appropriate manner.
5. Post check copies of signature and also passport dimension picture.
6. At last take a print out of online submitted application form for further usage.
Days to remember:-.
|Starting date for applying||16-09-2016|
|Closing date for applying||15-10-2016|
|Closing date for paying fees in the Computerized e-Post Office||18-10-2016|