An alert has actually been provided by Jharkhand Postal Circle to select candidates at the location of Multi Tasking Personnel as well as Postman/ Mail Guard. 199 openings are being offered by the organization. Prospects can get this task possibility and also for participating in this recruitment process they should send the online applications before the closing day, i.e., February 06, 2016. All details is readily available right here under-.
Vacancy Information and facts:.
Name of the Posts–.
1. Mail carrier/ Mail Guard.
2. Multi Tasking Team.
Closing Day to Apply– February 06, 2016.
No. of Jobs–.
1. Mail carrier/ Mail Guard- 159 Blog posts.
2. Multi Tasking Team- 40 Blog posts.
Crucial Certification– Educational credentials required from a prospect for the post of Mail carrier/ Mail Guard will be Admission from a reputed University or University as well as instructional qualification required from a prospect for the article of Multi Tasking Team will certainly be Admission/ ITI from a reputed University or Educational Institution.
Amount of Wage– Mail carrier/ Mail Guard will be given income of Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 plus Gross Pay Rs.2000 and also Multi Tasking Staff will be offered wage of Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 plus Gross Pay Rs.1800.
Age Rules– 18 years to 27 years is the age limit for Postman/ Mail Guard and also 18 years to 25 years is the age restriction for Multi Tasking Team.
Mode of Enrolment– Process of option will certainly include actions like Exam/ Ability Test/ Interview. Prospects need to perform extraordinarily to obtain recruited.
Actions for Applying–.
1. Candidates can submit the online applications by going to the main website of India Post: www.indiapost.gov.in.
2. Prospects have to pick the web link ‘Employment’ complied with by ‘Straight Recruitment Examination of Postman/Mail Guard/MTS under Jharkhand Circle’ and also fill up the on the internet application form with essential details.
3. After filling all information candidates must submit scanned copy of important reviews.
4. Completely filled up online application must be submitted by the candidates before February 06, 2016.
5. It is very important for candidates to print paper copy of the online applications sent as well as utilize it in future when required.