An advertising campaign has actually been released by State Bank of India for appointing prospects as Investment Counsellor, Customer Relationship Executive, Relationship Manager, Project Development Manager and a lot more. 152 vacancies are offered in the organization. Candidates can get this possibility by using online prior to the closing date, i.e., March 31, 2016. All details regarding the job is offered below-.
Details of Vacancy:.
Post Name and also No. of Articles-.
1. Investment Counsellor- 17 Posts
2. Customer Relationship Executive- 15 Posts
3. Relationship Manager- 71 Posts
4. Project Development Manager-Business- 1 Post
5. Acquisition Relationship Manager- 39 Posts
6. Project Development Manager-Technology- 1 Post
7. Risk Officer (Mid-Office)- 1 Post
8. Relationship Manager (Team Lead)- 3 Posts
9. Compliance Officer- 1 Post
10. Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs)- 1 Post
11. Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI)- 2 Posts
Credentials Required- Educational certification for the blog post of Consumer Relationship Executive is Bachelors level from a reputed Educational Institution. Educational certification for the post of Project Advancement Supervisor (Company) is PGDM or MMS or MBA from a reputed University. Prospects must look at the recruitment advertising campaign for instructional qualification of various other posts.
Pay Scale- Candidates assigned at the place of vacant articles will be awarded with wage according to the regulations of SBI.
1. Acquisition Relationship Manager- 22 to 35 yrs
2. Investment Counsellor- 23 to 35 yrs
3. Project Development Manager- 22 to 40 yrs
4. Customer Relationship Executive- 20 to 35 yrs
Age limitation for various other articles are discussed in the main notice.
Test Charge- Rs. 100 need to be paid as application cost by SC/ST/PWD group and also RRs. 600 by other prospects in the shape of online settlement.
Steps for Using-.
1-. Hopeful prospects can grab this work possibility by using online, and also for using online they must visit the web page of SBI: www. sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com.
2-. When the prospect checks out the website they should click the appropriate web link for filling up the on the internet application.
3-. All important info needs to be filled up when needed prospects should post checked duplicate of vital testimonies.
4-. After completion of on-line application form candidates have to submit it before the last date, i.e., March 31, 2016.
5-. Publish from the applications have to be sent to the offered address before April 07, 2016-.
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion
Department, Corporate Centre,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021.