State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh has invited applications from the prospects for the article of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil / AR) and Warder posts in the division of Police and also Prisons and also Correctional Solution. Task Aspirants exactly who are seeking for the task in the relevant area they may request the application. The application is offered at the main site of the company. The application will be submitted from 03 August 2016 to 14 September 2016 For other information concerning employment go for the spec stated below.
Detail Notice of AP Police Recruitment 2016.
In Police Department:
– Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Men / Women) : 1067 posts
– Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) (Men / Women) : 3216 posts
Prisons & Correctional Solution Department:.
– Warder (Male) : 240 posts
– Warder (Female) : 25 posts
Educational Credentials for AP Police Recruitment 2016–.
Prospect who have qualified HSC (12th) or its equal exam from any kind of identified board they could apply for the post.
Restriction in the Age–.
For the post of Police Department – Candidate should be within the age limit of 18 years to 22 years as on 01 July 2016 (i.e birthed in between 02 July 1994 to 01 July 1998).
For the post of Prisons & Correctional Service Department – Prospects should be within the age restriction of 18 to Three-Decade as on 01 July 2016.
The procedure of Registration for AP Police Recruitment 2016– Candidates will certainly be chosen on the basis of Preliminary Written Test, Physical Dimension Test/ Physical efficiency test and also last written assessment.
General Candidates– Rs. 300.
Scheduled Classification– Rs. 150.
Application charge should be paid through the Mee-Seva/ AP Online/ TS Online in the favour of Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh.
A technique to Apply–.
Applicants who are interested in applying for the post they are needed to check out the main website of the organization– recruitment.appolice.gov.in and also make an application for the application.
- Starting day for the entry of the application– 03 August 2016 at 10:00 Hrs.
- Ending date for the entry of application– 14 September 2016.
- Day to download and install Hall Ticket– 10days before the date of preliminary composed examination.
- Date of Preliminary examination– 16 October 2016.