Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has provided an employment notification for the post of Library Attendant, Assistant Engineers and Various other vacancies. Job Seekers, who are interested in requesting the post they should send the online application prior to the last date.
Application Forms will certainly be submitted up to 17 November 2016
Information Notice of BHU Recruitment 2016.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Library Attendant||10 Posts||18 to 30 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs. 1800/-||Applicant should have qualified High School.
|Assistant Engineer||01 Post||18 to 30 years||Rs. 9300 to 34800/- + GP Rs. 4600/-||Job Seekers should have Degree or Diploma in civil or Architecture or Public Health Engineering and work experience in the relevant discipline.
Location of Job– Banaras (Uttar Pradesh).
The procedure of Selection– Task Seekers will certainly be chosen on the basis of.
General/ OBC– Rs. 1000/-.
SC/ ST/ BC Candidates– Rs. 500/-.
Make the payment of application fee through the Online Setting.
Ways to Make an application for the Application–.
Those Work Seekers who are interested in obtaining the post they can follow the steps provided below:.
1) At the first step, task seekers must go to the official website of the company.
Site Address– iitbhuonline.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page work candidates must locate for the ideal connect to download the application.
3) Application Form should be filled by the task hunters after reviewing the entire guidelines and standards.
4) Fill the form and also post the scanned picture and signature at the given room in the kind.
5) After making the final entry of the Application, job applicants are suggested to take the print out the duplicate of the application and send it to the postal address provided listed below.
To, The Registrar Recruitment and Assessment Cell, Holkar House, BHU Varanasi – 221005
- The last date to submit the on-line application– 17 November 2016.
- Last date to send Application Fee– 19 November 2016.
- Last day to submit the Paper copy of application– 21 November 2016.