Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) published recruitment notification for the post of Municipal Manager. The candidates who are interested in apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date 19 December 2016.
Detail Notification of BSSC Recruitment 2016
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Municipal Manager||152 Posts||21 to 37 years||Rs. 9300 to 34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-||Job Seekers should have qualified MBA from any recognized University or Institute or Post Graduate in Public Administration or PGDM or Municipal Management.
Location of Job – Patna (Bihar)
The Procedure of Selection – Candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Application Fee –
General Category / OBC and Other states – Rs. 750/-
SC / ST Candidate (Only of Bihar) – Rs. 200/-
Make the payment through the SBI I-Collect or Challan.
How to Apply for the Application –
The interested candidates want to apply for the post by following the steps given below:
1) At the first step, candidates should visit the official site of the organization – bssc.bih.nic.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out the copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
The Last date to submit the online application –19 December 2016