GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission) has actually released an employment notice for the post of Programme Officer, General State Service Class I, under the Commissionerate unde women and child development department. Work Applicants, that are interested in looking for the post they must send the online application before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted up to 03 November 2016
Detail Notification of GPSC Recruitment 2016.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Programmer officer||05 Posts||As on 03 November 2016,
Max: 45 years
|Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-||Candidate should have Master’s degree in Home Science or Sociology or Child Development or Nutrition or Social Work obtained from any of the Universities.
Place of Job– Gujarat
Treatment of Option– Candidates will be chosen on the basis of
Ways to Get the Application–.
Those Applicants that are interested in making an application for the post they can comply with the actions offered below:.
1) At the very first step, prospects need to visit the official website of the organization.
Website Address– gpsc-ojas. guj.nic.in.
2) After redirecting to the web page prospects ought to locate the ideal link to download the application form.
3) Application Form should be filled by the candidates after reading the entire instructions as well as standards.
4) Fill up the form and publish the checked photo and signature in the given area in the type.
5) After making the final entry of the Application, candidates are suggested to take the print out the duplicate of the application and keep it for the future use.
- Starting day for the submission of on-line application– 18 October 2016.
- Last day to submit the online application– 03 November 2016.