Institute of Technology, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad has actually released an employment notice for the post of Deputy Registrar, Librarian and Assistant librarian. Qualified and deserving candidates that are interested in looking for the post they can apply on or prior to the last date. Application Forms need to be sent offline in the prescribed format (available at the main website) on or before 10 December 2016
Information Requirements of ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2016
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Deputy Registrar||01 Post||52 years||–||Applicant should have qualified Graduation degree.
|Librarian||01 Post||–||–||Master’s Degree in library Science or Information science or Documentation.
|Assistant Librarian||01 Post||52 years||
||Master’s Degree in library Science or Information science or Documentation.
Location of Work– Dhanbad
Treatment of Option– Applicants will certainly be selected on the basis of–.
Post 1 – Interview
Post 2 & 3 – written Test and Interview
Application Cost– Rs. 100/-.
Make the payment of application cost via the Need Draft, drawn on in favor of “Registrar, IIT (ISM), Dhanbad”, payable at Dhanbad.
Ways to Obtain the Application–.
Work candidates that are interested in looking for the post, they need to follow the procedure provided listed below:.
1) At the initial step, prospect ought to go to the main site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, candidates are called for to download and install the suggested style of the application as well as load it.
3) After loading the kind, take its print out duplicate and connect the appropriate records with it.
4) All the files affixed with the application, need to be self-attested by the applicant.
5) Keep the files and also application into an envelope as well as send it to the postal address given below.
The Deputy Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology,
Dhanbad – 826004
Last date to Submit Application– 10 December 2016.