Centre for constitutional Law, Policy and Governance National Law University (NLU) has released a work notification for the post of Research Fellow for CLPG DHCLSC Qualified and deserving task candidates that are interested in applying for the post they can use on or before the last date. Application need to be sent offline in the recommended format (readily available at the official website) on or before 28 October 2016
Information Specification of NLU Recruitment 2016
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Research Officer||01 Post||As per the norms of the organization||–||Job Seekers should have qualified Under Graduation Degree or post Graduation Degree in Law stream.
Area of Job– Delhi
Treatment of Choice– On the basis of Advantage work seekers will be required the Interview.
The best ways to Make an application for the Application–.
Work Seekers that are interested in requesting the post, they must follow the treatment given below:.
1) At the primary step, task hunters should most likely to the main site of the company.
2) After rerouting to the home page, work seekers are required to download the recommended layout of the application form as well as fill it.
3) After filling up the form, send out the application check duplicate and also recent CV to the email id provided below.
4) Prospect needs to state the subject (name of the blog post) in the e-mail.
5) The application must be sent out on or before the last day.
To The Registrar,
National Law University, Delhi at: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Last day to Submit Application– 28 October 2016.