Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has actually released a work notification for the post of Technical Officer and Scientific Assistant, on the contract basis. Task Seekers, that are interested in getting the article they should send the online application form before the last date. Application will certainly be submitted up to 21 November 2016
Information Alert of ECIL Recruitment 2016.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Technical Officer||31 Posts||32 years||Rs. 21,000/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have Engineering Degree in the field of Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ CS/ IT/ Mechanical.
|Scientific Assistant – A (C)||45 Posts||27 years||Rs. 13,148/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have Engineering Diploma from any recognized Institute with 60% marks.
Place of Task– All India
Treatment of Option– Work Seekers will be picked on the basis of Interview.
How you can Look for the Application–.
Those Job Seekers who are interested in getting the post they can comply with the actions offered below:.
1) At the primary step, work seekers need to visit the official website of the organization.
Web site Address– ecil.co.in.
2) After rerouting to the webpage job seekers ought to find the ideal link to download the application.
3) The application must be filled up by the work seekers after reading the whole directions and also guidelines.
4) Fill up the kind and upload the scanned image as well as the trademark at the offered area in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job hunters are suggested to take the print out the copy of the application as well as send it to the postal address provided listed below.
The Dy. General Manager – Recruitment Personnel Group,
Recruitment Section Electronics Corporation of India limited,
ECIL (Post), Hyderabad – 500062,
- Beginning day for the submission of on the internet application– 08 November 2016.
- Last date to send the online application– 21 November 2016.
- Last day to submit Application Charge– 28 November 2016.