State Bank of India (SBI) published an employment notification for the post of Specialist Officer. The candidates who are interested in apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date 12 December 2016.
Detail Notification of SBI Recruitment 2016
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Acquisition Relationship manager||34 Posts||22 to 35 years||–||Graduation Degree along with work experience.
|Relationship Manager||55 Posts||23 to 35 years||–||Graduation Degree along with work experience|
|Relationship manager (Team Lead)||01 Post||25 to 40 years||–||Graduation Degree along with work experience|
|Zonal Head or Senior RM Sales (Corporate & SMEs)||01 Post||30 years||–||Graduation Degree along with work experience|
Location of Job – All India
The Procedure of Selection – Applicants will be selected on the basis of
Application fee –
General / OBC – Rs. 600/-
SC / ST – Rs. 100/-
Make the payment through the Online Mode.
How to Apply for the Application –
The interested candidates can apply for the post by following the steps given below:
1) The first step, candidates should visit the official site of the organization – sbi.co.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out the copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
The last date to submit the online application – 12 December 2016