An alert has been issued by Jharkhand Postal Circle to designate prospects at the location of Multi Tasking Team as well as Mail carrier/ Mail Guard. 199 openings are being offered by the organization. Candidates could get this work possibility and also for participating in this employment process they should send the online applications prior to the closing day, i.e., February 06, 2016. All details is available here under-.
Call of the Blog posts–.
1. Mail carrier/ Mail Guard.
2. Multi Tasking Staff.
Closing Date to Apply– February 06, 2016.
No. of Openings–.
1. Mail carrier/ Mail Guard- 159 Blog posts.
2. Multi Tasking Staff- 40 Blog posts.
Crucial Credentials– Educational qualification needed from a candidate for the blog post of Postman/ Mail Guard will be Matriculation from a reputed University or Educational Institution and also instructional certification needed from a prospect for the post of Multi Tasking Personnel will certainly be Matriculation/ ITI from a reputed College or Educational Institution.
Quantity of Wage– Postman/ Mail Guard will be provided salary of Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 plus Gross Pay Rs.2000 and also Multi Tasking Team will be offered income of Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 plus Gross Pay Rs.1800.
Age Laws– 18 years to 27 years is the age limitation for Mail carrier/ Mail Guard as well as 18 years to 25 years is the age restriction for Multi Tasking Staff.
Method of Enrolment– Refine of choice will consist of steps like Exam/ Skill Test/ Job interview. Prospects need to carry out extraordinarily to get recruited.
Steps for Applying–.
1. Prospects could submit the online applications by visiting the main web page of India Post: www.indiapost.gov.in.
2. Candidates need to pick the web link ‘Recruitment’ followed by ‘Straight Recruitment Evaluation of Postman/Mail Guard/MTS under Jharkhand Circle’ and fill the on the internet application form with important details.
3. After loading all details prospects have to post checked copy of essential reviews.
4. Totally loaded on the internet application should be sent by the prospects before February 06, 2016.
5. It is very important for candidates to print paper copy of the online applications sent as well as use it in future when required.